It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Found myself inspired by Andrew Tate tonight  (Read 2347 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Found myself inspired by Andrew Tate tonight
« on: October 12, 2024, 05:07:11 PM »
I was surprised I eventually got around to looking up some stuff by Andrew Tate on YouTube and found he actually there was a lot of wisdom in what he had to say. A lot followed what I have come to believe, that people are fed what they think are their beliefs by the government, schools, etc but don't actually realise they are not their views they are just parroting what they have been taught without even realising it. Here is one YouTube video of Andrew Tate I found particularly inspiring:

He makes a lot of good points about Money and Employment similar I know to what Krim has made here. That if you work for someone else you are going to be a slave and you are going to be poor. Also that the lifestyle an average guy had in the 1950s isn't possible today, that being average everyday guy doesn't work these days.

So the thing to do if you want a good life is to put work & effort into your life. I think a lot of the points he makes are true and very helpful. Of course at the moment he is up on charges but I personally don't think that takes away from the very valid points he makes here. I wouldn't say I likely agree with everything he says but he surprised me in coming across a lot more wise and intelligent than the brash guy he is sometimes made out to be.

There's a lot of guys out there these days that are struggling to get on, with their life, with getting a girl, etc and I think potentially the stuff he says is far more helpful to them in understanding where they are going wrong and what is required than a lot of well meaning but ultimately useless stuff they are given by elements of society as the cause to thier ills.

His idea on considering what made you part with your money shows a depth of thought that I didn't expect from a guy I had heard just the bad news stories on.  Have a listen and see what you think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Found myself inspired by Andrew Tate tonight
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2024, 05:43:49 PM »
well...
for you me 'bruv I watched....
my only previous exposure to him, was just the news...
first thing I noticed was the Anglo-American accent, very unique
after I'm in the UK for about a month, I go full UK accent, which goes away after a day or 2 when I'm back in the USA

2nd thing, was how he mixes truth with lies to cover up deception and get away with lying and playing people
in short, another amoral conman
a false prophet, and not a real one

you need to be able to separate the truth from the lies and not follow false gospel
Thoms Jefferson, made his own version of the New Testament
an abridged version, that removed any references to the supernatural
and left only the philosophy of Jesus
you need to do something similar with Tate, and ditch his enormous ego
his ego is what brought him down

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2024, 07:30:58 PM »
Andrew Tate has had several women accuse him of rate.

Good role model there, Trench.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2024, 03:45:17 AM »
Andrew Tate has had several women accuse him of rape.

Good role model there, Trench.

There fixed that for ya ;D

In the West it's the in thing for women to try to bring down any wealthy man with allegations of rape and profit by it by seeking compensation after for it. The guy only needs to be seen as less whiter than white to make himself vulnerable to it.

They did it to Epstein, to Harvey Weinstein, they are now doing it to Muhammad El Fayed who of course has the bonus of not being able to answer back since he's deceased. They are doing it to Andrew Tate also. I'm not saying that these guys are saints and possibly there may have been done wrong doing but the women often went along with it at the time while it suited them and only complained years even decades later in an opportunistic manner to put the knife in with the wish to claim big money. If they really had felt they had been raped they should have reported it straight away but instead at the time we're too in awe of being lucky enough to be associated with someone with great money and fame or connections to it. Now they cute nievity and vulnerability which they never had.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2024, 03:56:39 AM »
well...
for you me 'bruv I watched....
my only previous exposure to him, was just the news...
first thing I noticed was the Anglo-American accent, very unique
after I'm in the UK for about a month, I go full UK accent, which goes away after a day or 2 when I'm back in the USA

2nd thing, was how he mixes truth with lies to cover up deception and get away with lying and playing people
in short, another amoral conman
a false prophet, and not a real one

you need to be able to separate the truth from the lies and not follow false gospel
Thoms Jefferson, made his own version of the New Testament
an abridged version, that removed any references to the supernatural
and left only the philosophy of Jesus
you need to do something similar with Tate, and ditch his enormous ego
his ego is what brought him down

Tate isn't someone I would follow, I think he had interesting things to say and some of it good. In general I'm not a follower nor a leader as I believe in being reliant on yourself. Tate did surprise me though by having much greater intelligence than he might be thought of having. I agree though that he's ego brought him down. I would never have chosen Romania for doing anything dodgy, any EU country, the UK, etc is back for that. Romania is under the thumb off the EU, the EU like the UK, US etc is under the heel of Feminist values. The guy has really pissed off Feminists so they are going to be after his blood, doing dodgy stuff anywhere they can have clout is going to be like Christmas come early for them. I know from living in a Feminist country that to challenge Feminist values from a place of weakness is a bad idea. Better to hold tongue and wait until at least self sufficient and better still not abode too much in a western Feminist country.

Tate should have least set up shop in Moldova if not Ukraine, both are outside the EU and both likely have people that can be bribed if anything iffy comes to light.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2024, 04:47:23 AM »
There fixed that for ya ;D

In the West it's the in thing for women to try to bring down any wealthy man with allegations of rape and profit by it by seeking compensation after for it. The guy only needs to be seen as less whiter than white to make himself vulnerable to it.

They did it to Epstein, to Harvey Weinstein, they are now doing it to Muhammad El Fayed who of course has the bonus of not being able to answer back since he's deceased. They are doing it to Andrew Tate also. I'm not saying that these guys are saints and possibly there may have been done wrong doing but the women often went along with it at the time while it suited them and only complained years even decades later in an opportunistic manner to put the knife in with the wish to claim big money. If they really had felt they had been raped they should have reported it straight away but instead at the time we're too in awe of being lucky enough to be associated with someone with great money and fame or connections to it. Now they cute nievity and vulnerability which they never had.

Nope. Absolutely not. He kept women as virtual prisoners.  He’s had several women. He’s awaiting trial for rape. A friend of his accused him of raping her friend. Too much has come out of the woodwork for this to not be true.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2024, 07:11:40 AM »
there's always a price to be paid fer bein a slave to yur own appetites (like 'ole Jeff Epstein)
not only do you need to break yur master's chains
you need to break the ones you bound yurself to as well
the ego has an insatiable appetite
you need to keep it on a diet, keep it as small as possible
or it'll end up eating you
like the snake devouring it's own tail like in Kekulé's dream

self-denial is yur door to real freedom
reject all the shiny things
just cuz it glitters don't mean it's gold

when you receive the things you desired
you'll see they really weren't so valuable as you thought

« Last Edit: October 13, 2024, 07:17:34 AM by krimster2 »

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2024, 07:30:48 AM »
I was surprised I eventually got around to looking up some stuff by Andrew Tate

Go check out Jordan Peterson instead. You would only learn the stupid stuff from Tate
and none of the good.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2024, 07:46:55 AM »
Nope. Absolutely not. He kept women as virtual prisoners.  He’s had several women. He’s awaiting trial for rape. A friend of his accused him of raping her friend. Too much has come out of the woodwork for this to not be true.

Innocent until proven guilty hey counsel ;)

I'm sure a guy like Tate wouldn't have to hold women prisoner as he's such a successful man :D

On the other hand he is bald 🤔

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2024, 07:52:36 AM »
Go check out Jordan Peterson instead. You would only learn the stupid stuff from Tate
and none of the good.

Did you even look & listen to the link :-\

I've seen plenty of Jordan Peterson's stuff, it's good stuff I saw a few years ago now. He is correct also and makes sound good points. I think Tate though has a few extra points worth noting and explains it well. Other stuff which is nice rather than a rehash of Peterson. It's a lot of stuff I've cond to believe myself. However I would blindly sign up to everything Tate has to say, it's better to have your own compass to go by I think, others can aid but being too reliant on someone else's direction isn't a good thing I think.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2024, 08:02:52 AM »
Did you even look & listen to the link :-\

I've seen plenty of Jordan Peterson's stuff, it's good stuff I saw a few years ago now. He is correct also and makes sound good points. I think Tate though has a few extra points worth noting and explains it well. Other stuff which is nice rather than a rehash of Peterson. It's a lot of stuff I've cond to believe myself. However I would blindly sign up to everything Tate has to say, it's better to have your own compass to go by I think, others can aid but being too reliant on someone else's direction isn't a good thing I think.

I've seen at least 20 hours of Tate, but he is all about fixing yourself, building yourself up, working hard.
You have the self-discipline of a 3 year old. He isn't for you. You could parrot back what he says, but
you wouldn't do any of the things.

Tell me when your remodel is finished.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2024, 10:24:59 AM »
20 hours...WOW
a lotta time to spend listening to such an amateur
when instead ya coulda spent it to learn from THE pro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2024, 02:10:05 PM »
I've seen at least 20 hours of Tate, but he is all about fixing yourself, building yourself up, working hard.
You have the self-discipline of a 3 year old. He isn't for you. You could parrot back what he says, but
you wouldn't do any of the things.

Tell me when your remodel is finished.

Lol, when the remodel is finished I will be able to move on it all. It all hinges on the remodel after that everything becomes easier.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2024, 12:31:49 AM »
Some info from Wikipedia as to why Andrew Tate decided to move to Romania:

"In 2017, Tate and his brother moved from the United Kingdom to Romania, where they run multiple businesses. Tate said that he moved because he liked "living in countries where corruption is accessible for everybody"[141] and believed he would be less likely to face rape charges in Romania. He said that Romanian police ask women reporting rapes for "evidence" or "CCTV proof", whereas in the Western world during the #MeToo movement any woman "at any point in the future can destroy your life"."

I'm guessing that his slightly off white skin tone probably fitted in more easily in Romania than in Ukraine where often apparently those that are not clearly white don't always receive a good reception. Looks like he was slightly off the mark over Romania though, as said being part of the Western Feminist led EU probably led to him being moved against there. Had he not made himself such a vocal figure I'm guessing he would have had more scope. Probably Moldova may have been a better choice for him as outside the EU but not to disimilar to Romania.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8885
Latest: El_Dublio
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 543331
Total Topics: 20921
Most Online Today: 2226
Most Online Ever: 12701