It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: How many women might really truly suit a man?  (Read 656 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
How many women might really truly suit a man?
« on: Yesterday at 04:18:18 PM »
So not talking about how many women a guy can get to date him here, but rather, how many women that he gets to date could really suit him long term?

Of course guys get with women they aren't really suited too all the time and break up over time, and vice versa.

But what sort of range might a guy have?

Potentially possibly that range might be quite narrow. That only a small number of women per each man would suit a guy for a long term relationship.

Again not talking about a man having money and a woman getting with him for that for any length of time here. More if the guy was so, so for money and the woman was rating him more on how naturally into him she was and of course vice versa.

My guess would be that number of people that are naturally into each other (aside from eyeing up, sexual attraction) is probably quite low, I could be wrong, who knows? What do other members think of this topic on here?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online olgac

• married to an American man since 2000
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: How many women might really truly suit a man?
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 04:24:29 PM »
I am not sure about men, but in general I don't believe at all there is only ONE person for each of us in this world
that we could have been compatible with. or that there are only very few people.
I think a normal person could be compatible: sexually and otherwise with quite a large number of people.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 04:59:36 PM »
I am not sure about men, but in general I don't believe at all there is only ONE person for each of us in this world
that we could have been compatible with. or that there are only very few people.
I think a normal person could be compatible: sexually and otherwise with quite a large number of people.

I agree on thd point that for most if not all people that there is more than only ONE, that for most if not all people that there is probably more than 'the ONE'.

However I am not sure the number is that big with those we are naturally into where the relationship would last long term. I mean wanting to actually be with that person and not feeling the need to stray to another person.To kind of feel at home with that person that they are your other half if not actually necessarily only the one.

I mean take the example of two people being at odds and would never want to be with each other, so say if one is into partying and the other into reading books. In theory relationships may have occurred with such people but it's usually a rarity and usually their worlds often prove not the place the other wants to be or dies that well in even if they fancy being there.

Hence why I suggest there is probably in most cases only a fairly small number of men & women suited to being with each other long term.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 05:18:17 PM »
I think there are tens of thousands of women that I would be happy having a long term relationship with.

Same for any other man or woman.

I had dates (not just coffee and cake) with over 150 FSU women.

At least 30 of them would have made a good partner for me.

But I was just not quite ready to settle down . . . until current wife forced herself on me !!  :-)
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 06:42:32 PM »
normalluy, I prefer a generic brand of woman...
cuz ya gonna pay extra for some "label"
and it don't mean she's any better than generic

most important
it's better to have a nice lookin one...

if she nags you, go to the pet store and buy all the tarrantulas, and put them in her closet
she'll "get the message"
and leave ya alone

Online olgac

• married to an American man since 2000
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 08:57:22 PM »
I mean take the example of two people being at odds and would never want to be with each other, so say if one is into partying and the other into reading books. In theory relationships may have occurred with such people but it's usually a rarity and usually their worlds often prove not the place the other wants to be or dies that well in even if they fancy being there.

yes this true but there are still tons of people who love to party for a person who loves to party and tons of people who like a good book for a person who loves to read.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:15:56 AM »
for every zavodski boss
there's a robotnik

what if a large group of people behaved the same way like a large group of atoms?

Ionic bonding occurs when electrons are completely transferred between atoms, creating oppositely charged ions that attract each other,
while covalent bonding involves the sharing of electrons between atoms to achieve stability

sex is ionic bonding
while Marriage is covalent

next...orbital shells and how to pickup girls

« Last Edit: Today at 07:19:49 AM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: El_Dublio
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats